ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy reps?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I know there has been ph1 172 reps, 182 reps, ph2 172 reps, and the ghastly v6 reps, but has anyone ever made a trophy rep?.. in proper red (capsicum red is it?)

Would love to see one, and would be less work needed as you wouldn't need to lower it ;)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
There was a part done one on piston heads a while ago
had a small amount of damage on the front end iirc

might be the same one

Nimbus 197
never seen a proper rep but I'm sure some one off here fitted the Sachs dampers to their black 182.

Iceberg 172
Excuse my ignorance but apart from colour what differences would there be in the looks??? Spoiler, wheels, splitter???

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Someone started one but I'm guessing they sold the car, it was an area rep iirc.
I reckon you're thinking of Andi-B. Don't think he got very far though. The car was the right colour and that was about it!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Excuse my ignorance but apart from colour what differences would there be in the looks??? Spoiler, wheels, splitter???

I know they don't look massively different, but because ph2s do come in capsicum red, and when doing a rep on that then it'll turn out to be a Trophy... providing they have the Trophy decals/anthracite turinis and trophy spoiler...