ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Recaros?

LY 182
How much would you say a good price for second hand Recaros, v.good condition on a car done 15k.

Cheers!

LY 182
I just hope they don't know how much they're worth and quote me £300 lol, wishful thinking. Thanks for the help and advice! ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You could easily double your money. Buy them, sell them on, but some Cobra's etc for the money you've made.

LY 182
Well I got them, infact, they actually cost me £250. Need a valet but I think I've done well!

Ph1
My opinions of these went down when folk who have them confirmed they dont 'hold you in'

Its basically just a name your paying for, unlike the old RS Turbo Recaro's which are amazing seats and do grip !

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^ and dont sit low enough!!!

i love my cobras!! ;) sit low (correct height) and also hold you in!

the future! and no more back ache!!
DSCF0405.jpg

cock mobile.
My opinions of these went down when folk who have them confirmed they dont 'hold you in'

Its basically just a name your paying for, unlike the old RS Turbo Recaro's which are amazing seats and do grip !

They are a LOT better than most standard seats.

They won't hold you as much as the Recaros in the 197 for instance but then they are a lot more comfortable for longer journeys.

Swings and roundabouts.

At full price they're hard to justify, as an after market option, but £250 bargain!!

LY 182
lol @ comments, cheers guys. Basically I got them with my engine so they did a special deal and I don't think they realised how much they're worth. Well chuffed!!! Once I get the engine, seats and the car back I'll post the pics!

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
What a bargain.

Was that with the subframes also?

I'd stick them in your car, then take them out and sell them seperately when you sell the car.

They'll be worth good money for a good while yet.

LY 182
Cheers buddy, that's exactly what I intend to do!! It will be really nice because I have been without my car for over a month now and to have it back looking better than ever with a quarter of the mileage will be a great feeling.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Be hard to sell them on here, with people knowing what you paid for them lol. Good buy fella.

LY 182
£250 ! Utter bargain, they both ok apart from needing a clean up ??

Checked them absolutely perfect. Because it was a rolled Trophy lots of mud got into them, easy to come out once dry cleaned though!

if u wanna sell let me kno btw ;)

Ha-ha, not yet! :rasp:

Be hard to sell them on here, with people knowing what you paid for them lol. Good buy fella.

Good point, hopefully people will forget when I come to sell them.

Bargain or what?!

:approve:

Tell me about it! :cool:

LY 182
The only way to find out, as they car wasn't there anymore, is to know which number it was as they'll be on the seats.