ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Polish & Seal

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Got some products for my birthday last week so thought i would give them a small try.

Tonight i used the DoDo Juice Lime Prime & Then DoDo Juice Orange Crush Wax over the car.

Then used the Poorboys World Polish & Sealant on the wheels.

Clio.gif

Clio01.gif

Clio02.gif

Clio03.gif

Clio04.gif

Clio06.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
perfect size that is, approach honda themselves to get it? Car looks beautiful btw!

I got mine out the scrappy as there was a stuffed Type R.

You can walk into any honda dealer and buy it from there parts department or get one from ebay HERE

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Car is looking awesome !!! Ps is that Brembo HC grooved on the front? Just fitted them myself and I've been mighty impressed by them

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice Mark, possible photoshoot before end of the month? Not sure if I should SORN or not

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Very nice Mark, possible photoshoot before end of the month? Not sure if I should SORN or not

Up for that as the Trophy is going off the road before the end of Oct and the puma will be back out.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
mine needs a good going over with a machine

Have to say yours does look pink in your avatar :p

looking good glad to see that tow strap is gone!!

needs speedline stickers though!

Tow Strap has been sold and off the car for ages.
Soon to get the winter wheels on (16" 172 Wheels) for it sitting in the garage.

Really need to get my trophy washed and polished.

Do it, Don't let it turn pink over night LOL