ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy on ebay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worst pictures ever!

Would it be so difficult to actually get the whole car in a picture?
What's up with the boot lock too ? It's got a van one on it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
Is this your car?
the boot lock is matt black and the photos are not extensive enough to get a good look of the whole car.
No mate it isn't, i won't be selling mine for another couple of months.
I just cldn't see what he was on about. I think i might know now though, at the bottom of the window isit?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
Surely that wont sell at anywhere near that price? No me tion of sachs either.

Half way down the description -

"-Full Sachs suspension on front been rebuilt"

The seats have been taken out tho and there is no mention of the rear shocks (Koni, Cup or Sachs)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt wills' old one
Indeed it is. Pretty sure I read relatively recently that he was never selling it then soon after that he swapped it for a Twingo, and now the new owner is moving it on.
Doesn't have Recaro's as well.
Did Trophy #299's Trendlines end up in your car @Fletcher, before making their way into Dawn's Vee?
nice way to destroy a classic car well done to the seller
It's a cheap, French hatch. Seriously, who gives a s**t?
Also I saw this car when Matt owned it and it had a single bucket seat, and not a lot else interior-wise, plus a carbon-look boot and bonnet. Even back then it was the furthest thing from a genuine Trophy that I've ever seen. Think the current seller probably bought it close to if not already in that condition.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
That's strong money for it not being complete. Looks nice but I'd try and knock them down at least £500 maybe more as the belts need doing too...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best he went to was 3300 with cup seats or 3600 with buckets seemed ok but as I will be wanting a Evo ix gt next year needed more history etc for easy re-sale thanks for everyone's imput

Alex