ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy, No 28, SX05EGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 182 trophy
I would prefer if they asked me about the car as I own it Daniel has been up looked it over happy with it now it's got a topic on Clio sport

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Boy I know with a trophy in the black Isle seen you the other day. He wasn't impressed there was another trophy in the area

Clio 182 trophy
I spent a bit of money on it since I got tbh most annouying thing is full reg up on a forum plus it's number the bottom line is he has looked over the car been out in it plus done an hpi an checked to see if it had been crashed we agreed a price took a deposit now this appears on the forum!!!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Look mate, this wasn't a witch hunt - i simply made an enquiry on behalf of a friend to try and find out more about it - no one, and that includes myself is in any way trying to belittle your car.

A quick PM to ask for it to be removed would have been fine?

Clio Trophy
think some people think of having their number plate on a forum or a pic of their car showing their plate, they think its some sort of security data problem, like plate cloning, but its not worth worrying about these days, i have found pics of car on the internet from 2008

Nissan 350z
What's the issue with having the plate and number on the forum? Especially if you're selling it? I must be missing the issue/naive.

Quite.

Why cry bloody murder it just makes it look even more suspicious like something is trying to be hidden?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Honestly don't see the problem with reg plates online. You can see them if you walk past your car...

He actually doesn't seem to have anything to hide either.

a3egybu3.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I think he's more annoyed about the fact that someone went and looked over the car etc, paid a deposit I believe and now Danny is asking about the car, for the guy that's already paid a deposit on it.

All a bit odd. Danny is probably drunk anyway

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I didn't realise he was a member from years ago.

PM a mod and ask for this to be deleted, its clearly causing you grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.