ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Changes

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Done a few changes to the Trophy over the last week.

First up was to fix the very bad exhaust hangers and mounts. These have been botched before so as i had a set in the garage doing nothing with power flex bushes into the hangers i thought i may as well get them fitted.

Exhaust%20Bracket%2004.jpg

Exhaust%20Bracket%2005.jpg

Exhaust%20Bracket%2006.jpg

Exhaust%20Bracket%2008.jpg

Exhaust%20Bracket%2009.jpg

Exhaust%20Bracket%20011.jpg

As most people will recall i have the Prima Racing wheels on the car and they where painted in white (Pic Below)
The paint was badly coming off, chipped and flaking along with me taking a few chunks out of the passenger wheel so i went and got the alloys powder coated in "Silver Sparkle"

Prima%2013.gif

IMG_1641.gif

Silver%20Prima%20003.jpg

Silver%20Prima%20002.jpg

Silver%20Prima%20005.jpg

I have now gave the wheels a coat of wax and i have also taken the 20mm spacers off the front of them. The centre caps are missing as i have ordered a new set from Prima Racing Direct.

Silver%20Prima%20014.jpg

Silver%20Prima%20013.jpg

182 Trophy
I prefer the new colour for the wheels. They look well and also looks like a quality refurb job
Nice updates!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Love the wheels, the new colour looks so fresh.

Good job on the exhaust hangers, didbyou get any rust in your eyes when changing them.....I always do.

Few years ago I started bending the below parts to get a perfect exhaust fit rather than tinkering with the actual rubber mounts...means you can just replace the mounts easily and not have to do any adjustments.
Exhaust%20Bracket%2004.jpg

Track 172 Cup
Last pic as above comment from Danny, wheels look loads better and car looks very nice and clean with the fresh sachs too.