ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy being broke on ebay...

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  Trophy
Wonder if this is the trophy that sold for £500 recently?
Might be why he can afford to sell the parts so cheaply.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Wonder if this is the trophy that sold for £500 recently?
Might be why he can afford to sell the parts so cheaply.

nope, ive brought loads of stuff from him b4 to repair a few cars, its due to his overheads being peanuts, most of the breakers up there are very cheap

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
So how much did he pay for the car?

who knows got no interest or dont give 2 shi7ts what he paid only what im paying for the parts, he could of paid £200 or 2000quid for it on a cat b, good luck to him just as long as i get parts at what want to pay

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  R53 GR86
Whats wrong with it looks ok on the pics ? rear end maybe ?
Anyone know what number it is ?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
Bent rear axle IIRC, mate was looking to buy it and fix but its a CAT B

I also messaged him about the spoiler before looking at this, got yourself a bargain mate

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  Trafic 140dci
Bent rear axle IIRC, mate was looking to buy it and fix but its a CAT B

I also messaged him about the spoiler before looking at this, got yourself a bargain mate

yep :) considering cup spoilers go for around £200, i bit his hand off at that price lol

anyone gone for recaro's?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
I asked about the seats, wheels and dampers he sent me link to the seats 24hrs later and thats it.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
well im sorry lads, but i can happily say i now after ages of wanting them, own a set of Trophy Turinis

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Anyone thinking of getting something defo give them a ring, Alan is the guy who dealt with me and had ran all over getting pics and ringing me back. Friendly guy to speak to and a great help! They only break renaults so could be a good idea to keep their details for the future aswel

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Unreal service by these guys! Paid for the wheels wednsday night and they arived this morning, just went to pick them up from the depo.

I see a few comments about no replys, i know they have had a s**t load of msgs about this so thats probably why

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  Trafic 140dci
Unreal service by these guys! Paid for the wheels wednsday night and they arived this morning, just went to pick them up from the depo.

I see a few comments about no replys, i know they have had a s**t load of msgs about this so thats probably why
my spoiler came yesterday, but was out so got it today, very happy :)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Yea i asked for the splitter but he wanted to sell it whole, fair enough really, i wouldbt want to sell bumper bits seperatly when most people wanting one would also need the bits on it