ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Barnsley - PC World roundabout

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Spotted this morning about 10 to 9. Seen you a couple of times now this past week (coming down from the bus station towards Asda last time), not seen a Trophy that often around Barnsley before, new car maybe??

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
I know mate. All that time you had yours and I never saw you once in it. Lol going round with blinkers on.

Trophy #490
That's mine! Seen you a few times now, Racing Blue with white alloys? I'm a journalist at the Barnsley Chronicle so I'm around the area a lot.

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Yep that's me. Ah cool, I used to work with a lad that works there. He's one of the photographers. A lad called Brett.

Trophy #490
Not sure on the photographers - I work on the We Are Barnsley section. Saw you again this morning I think? Had to nip into my dad's work as the Trophy's fuel cap was seized on! RB looks lovely.

Not sure on the photographers - I work on the We Are Barnsley section. Saw you again this morning I think? Had to nip into my dad's work as the Trophy's fuel cap was seized on! RB looks lovely.

Finally caved after seeing mine at Meadowhall last year? ;)

If you're ever around Wombwell area, call into Halfords and say hello.

Trophy #490
Finally caved after seeing mine at Meadowhall last year? ;)

If you're ever around Wombwell area, call into Halfords and say hello.

I did indeed! Feels better than the R26. My dad used to have a Trophy from new so it was only a matter of time before I invested in the best hot hatch ever created! I'm around Wombwell quite often so I'll remember to nip in.

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Yea 'twas me again. I usually go thought that industrial estate to cut out that bit of traffic that goes all the way up to the roundabout. Nice cheeky little short cut lol. A mate of mine loves We Are Barnsley, he's always reading on FB. Yea they do look good when the suns out don't they :p Did you get your fuel cap sorted?

Trophy #490
Yeah, it just needed a bit of WD40 on it! Nice to hear about a happy reader - I do try my best!