ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 498

RX8 231 + New Focus CC3
Just picked up my Trophy on Thurs. What an awesome car. Had to get rid of the good old reliable dci 100 sad to see it go and i think adtmits had a soft spot for it too but hey all good things come to an end and then better things start!!! lol

RX8 231 + New Focus CC3
Yes im the proud owner of No. 498/500 and lovin it. First Renault Sport. Drove loads but ownin my own is somethin else.

v6 mk2
good choice mate ( i would say that eh!)

i came from a v6 to the trophy and not going back

(well for a wee while eh!!)

RX8 231 + New Focus CC3
You loved it. it was obvious lol. so much so that i can remember a number of times when you asked to borrow it!!!

RX8 231 + New Focus CC3
I will need you or maz or someone to take a pic of the car. cause i need an activator thing if you would???

Ad

MK2 FRS
haha send me a pic to my MSN e-mail (in my profile) and I will post it for you :) as you need to be a member to post pics.

get your fiver paid now youve got a "proper" clio.

RX8 231 + New Focus CC3
eye glad to have a proper clio that i can shout about. still decidin on mods. splitter, engine cover, induction, exhaust, remap, and that £5800 turbo con by k tec would be nice lol

Maz

LY 200
R( )YLE said:
eye glad to have a proper clio that i can shout about. still decidin on mods. splitter, engine cover, induction, exhaust, remap, and that £5800 turbo con by k tec would be nice lol

pmsl .. leave it as is and enjoy ;)

RX8 231 + New Focus CC3
Will do! Only thing i'm not enjoying is the amount of time i'm spending at my local Shell!!! lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
R( )YLE said:
Just picked up my Trophy on Thurs. What an awesome car. Had to get rid of the good old reliable dci 100 sad to see it go and i think adtmits had a soft spot for it too but hey all good things come to an end and then better things start!!! lol

hope none of the diesel boys don't spot this, cos remember, diesel is faster than petrol ;)

RX8 231 + New Focus CC3
If only you could get 60-mpg out of a 2.0l clio sport engine. Only in the big race track in the sky me thinks!!!!!! lol

80MPG BEEZA
does anyone on here have no 1 or 500? that wud be pretty mint or wait for it number 172 now that would be class imagine that in the future if u dry stored it? number 172 with 172bhp total minter that wud be ££££££ in years to come

Ad

MK2 FRS
personally i dont think the numbers on the trophy will particularly add any value, it certainly didnt with the williams or the 172 exclusive.