ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 219

Clio 182 Trophy
My Trophy's in need of some attention at the moment !
2k is gonna get thrown at it before FCS in 09. Hopefully it will look as mint as yours.

Well done for keeping it in Mint condition mate, it looks stunning !

Celica and Raptor.
Hi Mate.

Thats a Very Nice Trophy, It looks Amazing well done:).
Love the harness and seats with the rear striped out!
Makes me want one......

Good Luck With The Rest Of It Mate.

Clio Trophy/Boxster
My Trophy's in need of some attention at the moment !
2k is gonna get thrown at it before FCS in 09. Hopefully it will look as mint as yours.

Well done for keeping it in Mint condition mate, it looks stunning !

What are you having done Ben?

R2TR

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Lovely motor, looks imaculate!

Wouldnt be a fan of lowering trophys!! and I love a low car my last 3 cars were lowerd but dont plan on ever butchering the Trophy!

Trophy
Looks brilliant, got a trophy myself and proud that your keeping it looking so good! It's suprising how many stone chips occour on the front bumper i'm getting mine sprayed in a few weeks to. I don't mean to be rude tho but i don't like the way the full bumper has been sprayed there are two black plastic outlets that have been sprayed red too. No one may notice this that isn't ust to looking at the trophies but from my point of view you should get them back to black. I've been up to k-tec racing during the last couple of weeks and had a milltek satinless exhaust fitted it really sounds great. Next on the list i'm gonna get some Brembo max groove high cardbon discs with carbon Lorraine pads or possible hi-spec 4 pots and also an maxogen how do you find yours? Also what to get some harnesses. I understand they need to be bolted you have to remove the rear seats for this? Cheers and enjoy!

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Looks brilliant, got a trophy myself and proud that your keeping it looking so good! It's suprising how many stone chips occour on the front bumper i'm getting mine sprayed in a few weeks to. I don't mean to be rude tho but i don't like the way the full bumper has been sprayed there are two black plastic outlets that have been sprayed red too. No one may notice this that isn't ust to looking at the trophies but from my point of view you should get them back to black. I've been up to k-tec racing during the last couple of weeks and had a milltek satinless exhaust fitted it really sounds great. Next on the list i'm gonna get some Brembo max groove high cardbon discs with carbon Lorraine pads or possible hi-spec 4 pots and also an maxogen how do you find yours? Also what to get some harnesses. I understand they need to be bolted you have to remove the rear seats for this? Cheers and enjoy!

Sorry I've only just seen this:

The items on the front bumper you refer to are the washer blanks, which I personally hate, hence the color coding, I have since seen a Trophy that had them removed completely and the area smoothed and this would be the root I would go down if the bumper ever needed respraying again.

You can run both harnesses and rear seats (I am in the cars current configuration) I utilise the bolts where the Isofix points are.

R2TR

Personally I wouldn't bother with the Hi-Spec 4 pots if you want 4 pots go for the Jamsport kit as it used 295mm discs and Wilwood calipers so parts are cheap.

If you want to try mine anytime let me know?

:)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Looks epic mate :) would you mind telling me how you arranged the carpet etc in the back? EG what material is it and how did you fixi it down.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I wish I had the time (or could be bothered) to keep my car that clean. Looks stunning. If you keep it like that and keep the service history up to date you'll probably end up getting a very good price for it when it comes to selling it.

In fact, I'd buy it myself and stick my engine in it! BEAST!

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Looks epic mate :) would you mind telling me how you arranged the carpet etc in the back? EG what material is it and how did you fixi it down.

Sir Boosh

Carpet was purchased at a car show but I do believe the seller has an Ebay store so I will try and find you a direct link to it. The carpet was simply cut to the contours of the panels in the boot and then I used velcro to hold any exposed bits down.

R2TR

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Personally I wouldn't bother with the Hi-Spec 4 pots if you want 4 pots go for the Jamsport kit as it used 295mm discs and Wilwood calipers so parts are cheap.

If you want to try mine anytime let me know?

:)

Directed at 'Trophy237'

Mine doesn't see any track time but unless you do I would suggest Brembo's, Pagid's, upgraded lines and a suitable fluid would see you stopping sufficiently quickly, either way Matt is the expert.

R2TR

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Sir Boosh

Carpet was purchased at a car show but I do believe the seller has an Ebay store so I will try and find you a direct link to it. The carpet was simply cut to the contours of the panels in the boot and then I used velcro to hold any exposed bits down.

R2TR
Thanks mate :)