ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 219 returns to its spiritual home

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Just hours after finishing cleaning the Trophy (see other thread) I left for the 'Evo triangle'.

48 hours exploring the area including a morning at the excellent Glan Y Gors Park karting circuit.

Trophy12.jpg

Trophy11.jpg

Trophy13.jpg

Trophy14.jpg

Trophy15.jpg

Trophy16.jpg

Trophy17.jpg

Needless to say after over 500 miles its fit to be entered into the ‘Dirtiest Clio’ contest now

R2TR

TrackCar & F30 330d
Sweet.
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the wheels in the first pic? Like a shadow on the wheels!

FOCUS ST 275
Glan Y Gors, awesome for karting.

Was Eddie (the owner) there?
His son is a f**king awesome kart driver.

Nice pics there.
How do you get the border around themn?

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Glan Y Gors, awesome for karting.

Was Eddie (the owner) there?
His son is a f**king awesome kart driver.

Nice pics there.
How do you get the border around themn?

Eddie was there, unfortunately sporting a broken leg currently :(

I think all his sons are quick but I spoke at length with the oldest about the best lines etc.

Not sure which software you're using but in Photoshop:
Image/Resize/Canvas size/ and then fine tune.

R2TR

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Eddie was there, unfortunately sporting a broken leg currently :(

I think all his sons are quick but I spoke at length with the oldest about the best lines etc.

Not sure which software you're using but in Photoshop:
Image/Resize/Canvas size/ and then fine tune.

R2TR

Glan y gors...Is emmm Ghetto! A small event. Not on S1 or Champions of the future! They run some odd 'cheaper' classes there...

That said, it's still a great wee track!

Bumder With A Buffer
Just hours after finishing cleaning the Trophy (see other thread) I left for the 'Evo triangle'.

48 hours exploring the area including a morning at the excellent Glan Y Gors Park karting circuit.

Trophy15.jpg

Needless to say after over 500 miles its fit to be entered into the ‘Dirtiest Clio’ contest now

R2TR

Where abouts is this as I want to go there in the new year :)