ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip to Swindon

After meeting with Chris (480bhp.com) in Swindon to pickup my new btb after having a good old chat about his scooby and my miler, me and a mate decided to grab some food and came across these babies parked next to each other in the far corner at the great western shopping centre so I slotted the T inbetween and took a picture.

I never realised how small the clio was..

lineup.jpg

lineup2.jpg

Also found this R34 GTR in Newbury retail park on the way back and promptly followed it out.. what a noise it made!

skyline.jpg

Oh and I now know why Swindon does not have speed cameras, theres no need as the roads are riddled with speedbumps! :boring:

Also someone in a red ph1 with black wheels beeped me as I left Newbury I have no idea who it was though?

I am also hoping to get the btb fitted before the RR day on Saturday but i'm cutting it a bit close.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Always thought the GTRs were massive, but they are tiny! Well not tiny, but smaller than u'd think!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Lol how cheap does the clio look between the RS/Aston.

Still nice trophy though

I was suprised to see a family of four driving away in the r34!, I should of grabbed a picture of the rears to see which had the bigger exhausts ;)

I've got a feeling my car has done all 3 cars worth of mileage combined and then some!, still drives superb tho..

BG 182 FF
lol @ the family of 4 in the r34, thats one expensive runaround. Your trophy looks very nice.