ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip to Has's = Motorway flames..

Yamaha R6
Payed Has a visit earlier.. After some pissing about and a cup of tea, being a useless sod with wires I left has to re-wire my head rest screens back up then set off home..

On the journey back on the m42.. I encountered this... roads still closed.. had only just happened when I got there.. So I was one of the lucky few who got to play dodgems with flames.. lol. emergency services still hadnt arrived..

http://media.putfile.com/M42-Lorry-Fire

Nissan Jewk
You and your ghey window tints! You should always carry a fire extinguisher with you! Wish i was there, could have re-enacted a childhood dream and pretended to be Fireman Sam :)

bloody hell...

wonder how they caught fire?

looks like the first lorry went into the lorry carrying the hay and bang?

Yamaha R6
Bezza4 said:
What time was that at Austin, and where abouts on the M42? I must have missed it luckily.

I'de literally just come off the m6.. onto the m42.. heading for the m5..

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Its still causing havoc !!

M42 is shut still...... tailbacks are down the M6 as far as Rugby and beyond.

Took me 2 hours to move 4 miles :| luckily non on the way bak for me ;)

silver valver/hybrid
heh i saw the tailbacks, so i cut down the a45 then through meridan and on to solihull, no problems that way.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
wow i didnt know that they turn the m42 into a jimkana(sp) ill have to use it more often

looks bad was that another truck on its side on fire or more hay bails?did anyone stop to see if folk were ok seemed everyone just drove on lol