ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax any one?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
No mate...I won't be going personally...but if people want to organise a convoy over there...go ahead. :)

Renault 5 Turbo
Well we met at Hopwood services J2 M42 for RWS, would people be up for the same place, at about say 8.30 maybe? it took us 45mins to get to silverstone last time.

Focus st170
I'm up for it. Meeting at hopwood services is cool for me as it's only like 10 mins from my house

Renault 5 Turbo
Quick question are you guys buying them on the gate or do you have them already? I was gonna get them there

Renault 5 Turbo
Sound the more the merryer :) just amend the list so we have an idea whos coming

if we meet at the services for 8.15 with a view to leaving at 8.30 on the dott, ok with everyone?

RS6 C7
Yep, Im out thursday, friday & saturday night in town so i may be a tad worse for wear and god knows how i will get up at about 7 but i will.

RS6 C7
Cleaned my car up, quick question, im coming from tamworth and im not really sure where the services are. Any help :)

Renault 5 Turbo
They are literally off the island of J2 M42 can't miss em we'll be in the big car park for the main services :)

Clio 172
Possibly thinking of tagging along never been to a car show on my own! i need to make up my mind! anyone been trax before?

Renault 5 Turbo
Possibly thinking of tagging along never been to a car show on my own! i need to make up my mind! anyone been trax before?

Never been before mate either, have a mooch around and have a look at some modded motors which are way out my pice range lol ;)

Clio 172
My Clio has been brutally thrashed for about 6 months and its filthy! so excuse me if i come in my civic instead but yeah im up for it providing i dont get to hammered tonight!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
1. matt350
2. Tr1umph
3. Cerrone
4. Cotball
5. Littleand
6. sbridgey - maybe
7. Ruhani

Mk2 Ph1
Hey lads im not guna be able to join the convoy tomoz cuz of setting off from somewhere else, if i manage to catch up ill give you a flash or say hi if i bump into ya, it should be a good day :D If anyone is up for a meet after the show im always up for a cruise some time.

Clio 172
Guys just been looking at the route and it would involve me doing a massively longer journey! sorry to drop out so late but looks like il be driving straight to silverstone hopefully il get to see you all there.

Renault 5 Turbo
Guys just been looking at the route and it would involve me doing a massively longer journey! sorry to drop out so late but looks like il be driving straight to silverstone hopefully il get to see you all there.

Cool mate, apparently its raining all day...... :(

Mk2 Ph1
Hi all, just a quick message to say it was nice to meet you and letting me tag along on sunday, might catch you out and about soon :)