ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2008 - Track time list

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Just wanted to see whos going to do track time at this years Trax show. Please state your username, and which level u're entering in.

1. haz511 - Novice
2. mikey16v - Novice
3. smithy1989 - Novice

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I think its entirely up to u which level u put urself up at... but i heard from Mikey that u can get some crazy drivers in the other levels, so i think im safe with Novice.. but its up to u! =)

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Im up for track time, was going to go with SSC but there full but didnt realise that cliosport were doing it too. Have we got our own track session? If so my names down, let me know when and who i pay. :D

Track time can be booked direct with Trax.

There was no benefit for our members by arranging this for the numbers we had.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I was going to do with, but as Trax came closer, i realised that £30 for 15mins is expensive, and i'll have to hire/buy a helmet....

Not much point, i'll wait for my ep3 :)

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
In 2007 i paid £25 and then when i left they were handing out sessions for £10. Its worth hanging around for. ;)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
If they do special deals towards the end, then i would be up for it ..

Now should i strip my car just in case or not?