ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Transferring VHS to DVD via a PC

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
Has anyone tried converting their old VHS footage on to a DVD through their PC?

I have loads to do and don't want to pay someone to do it when I can sort it myself. I've looked into various setups but think that getting a VCR to plug into my PC would be best. Then I can store the footage on my PC as well as save to a DVD later on.

Anyone got any recommendations as to hardware/software needed? Interested in anyones recommendations. I am looking into a USB convertor for VCRs by a company called Pinnacle at the minute, but the reviews vary greatly.

E39 530i
best thing to use will be a dazzler (dont know if u spell it like that) I use it. USB into pc with 3 phono connectors, then u need a scart to phono from the video, which goes into the dazzler. job done! you even get software to make chapters as well. currently transfering Street Fighter the animated movie to dvd.
If u want anymore info pm me.