ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trade Sales and 172’s

Ziel Nurburgring

Ladies and Gentlemen, was driving past the trade sales place over xmas and saw they still have a Black 172 for 11k and Silver for 12K (I think it was 12k, just caught a glimpse of the silver). Dont think the silver has Cruise, but if you want a cheap 172, get in there!

The 11k one doesnt have the 3 year warently as its a none eu import and since its been tstandng there for a while its probably got even less warently on it.

EDD

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Motorpoint have 2 x 172s in black 2x 172s in Blue and 10x 172s in Silver - All for £11699 3years warranty. So if anyone is looking for a deal go there I got my 172 from there with out problems.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

So does the warranty start from registration date then?
Or from when you go an register the car with your local Renault Dealer?

I am very tempted to buy one of the black 172s from Trade Sales as they fall within my budget.

Its either an 02 plated one with 10,200 miles or a brand new 172 from TradeSales etc.

Quote: Originally posted by greeper on 30 December 2003

Motorpoint have 2 x 172s in black 2x 172s in Blue and 10x 172s in Silver - All for £11699 3years warranty. So if anyone is looking for a deal go there I got my 172 from there with out problems.
Thats cheap comparing prices what we have here!

new 172 is 30.100 eur = 21178,36 £

That is why i drive 1.6, which btw is 13227,68 £

:mad:

Ziel Nurburgring

Mikko, is your adding up right? Surely it isnt double for you. If it is, send me the money, ill buy one and email it to you! ;)

Its right! I live in Finland..

Whats your bank account number so i can send u the money :D

My email receive 100MB so i think Clio would fit in..

CocoPops - the warranty starts from the date of first delivery. For a car thats imported then it was the date it was originally supplied in the first country, not the date its registered in the UK. Therefore the warranty would have started some time ago on these cars