ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trackscotland - Knockhill, Sat 20th of August

172 cup, Impreza P1
Guys,

Another good track evening coming up on Saturday the 20th of August between 6pm and 8pm. The cost will be £75 per car and £10 per additional driver. Also, some of the very exotic cars may be doing passenger laps for £10 to raise money for charity.

Get booked up as they are cracking nights and well worth the money.

Cheers,
Steven

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
This is the BDC weekend seems odd seeing as we tend to run past 6pm usually and the pits will be full.

:s

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I can 100% guarantee we won't be vacated as we are there on the Sunday too and there will be 84 drift cars staying over night lol seems bizarre of them to book it smack bang in the middle of a rather large 2 day event.
You can come over n say hi tho haha

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
might book this one up! is there one on the 22nd also? (monday night)

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I popped along to the 6-8 session last week to play with my camera. It was a good turnout.

172 cup, Impreza P1
I can 100% guarantee we won't be vacated as we are there on the Sunday too and there will be 84 drift cars staying over night lol seems bizarre of them to book it smack bang in the middle of a rather large 2 day event.
You can come over n say hi tho haha

This is what knockhill have told trackscotland:

They (the drift cars) ARE NOT on track with us...

They are doing an event during the day on sat and sun so will simply be around the paddock.

KH have confirmed that there is no danger that the drifting will over run.

quote from Gemma @ KH

Gemma wrote:
The paddock area will be busy, however we will make space for you and your customers. We may need to unload trailers in paddock 2 and drive the cars into pit lane.

So it sounds like it will be busy but the track is ours after 6pm. I'll pop over and say hello anyway. What car will you have?

Cheers,
Steven

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I did, they are on my friends SD card. I'll try and get a hold of the decent ones and get them up.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im heading up tomorrow morning, and camping :s going to be cooooooooold.timetables released for the BDC.. its going to be close thats all ill say haha!!