ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tracking

HAZ 17
Hello people
What companies in the south east do tracking and camber on lowered cars, cause loads of people wont track my car up cause they cant get their devices on the wheel cause the tyre is in the arch.
Cheers:D

Tesla MP3 2021
well i use STS branches......dont know if you have them down south but there are v good.

HAZ 17
Cheers for your advice, where do you lads get ur cars done if there slammed, any ideas how mush they charge for tracking and camber!?

Tesla MP3 2021
the kwick fits near me are shite.....they wouldnt evan look at a lowerd car
STS charge £30 for tracking.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Dude I see your from East Sussex, I always use the garage opposite Haywards Heath Station. Everyone I know goes there, you dont book you just turn up! £30

E91 M Sport
Uncleiven said:
the kwick fits near me are sh*te.....they wouldnt evan look at a lowerd car
STS charge £30 for tracking.

£30 isn't going to be a proper tracking system! They'll hang some Austin Powers style laser-beams and pretend that its toe'd correctly.

I'll make it simple:

1) Go to www.alignmycar.com

2) Search by postcode for your nearest centre

3) Phone them and check price (won't be less than £50-75)

4) Take it there - the Hunter system can cope with lowered cars because it sits on the alloys and not the tyres.