ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trackers

106 GTi
Had the origional Tracker on my old Pug, (Looked liked the one above) fitted by a previous owner, never got stolen cant comment on its effectiveness!

vx220
Who would want there car back after its had the nuts screwed off it by some young pikey anyway? Would only ever have one if the insurance required one!

Megane225FF
A civic type R was on car Wars last night, they got that back after it had been jacked after about 10 mins.. no damge to it, recovered thanks to tracker.. seems a good idea after last nights telly watching.

As father and son....
aye doc, seem like a target car and as i pick one up monday im thinkin about one. I live in an A category postcode but its not always parked there, often in Brum etc

vx220
Yeah and did you see how hot the brakes were as well!
Id rather them steal it and them die in an accident, (without injury to anyone else) and writing the car off!

thedoc said:
A civic type R was on car Wars last night, they got that back after it had been jacked after about 10 mins.. no damge to it, recovered thanks to tracker.. seems a good idea after last nights telly watching.