ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trackdays 2013 - Snetterton 300

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Hey,

I wanna do a couple of trackdays on the Snet 300 circuit probably from March onwards and wondered who might be interested in doing a Cliosport Open Pit Lane day there? Would make it alot more fun to drive around with some other RS Clios.

Dan

C3 Picasso Beast
I'll defiantly be there at some point next year but no idea when?!? Somewhere between April-October sounds good...

Will help though if the Clio actually starts :S

1.2 cilo
Im interested but i dont have a 172 at the moment. Ive been looking for a standard 172 in my area:banghead:
i will wait till early next year then i may have to look futher a field but what ever happens i should be good to go around march, april sort of time.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ok sweet we can sort a date we can all do out Feb time or something :) will be good to get a few of us there.

Trafic 140dci
My birthday is at the end of January... Kelly is either gonna get me a tattoo to start my sleeve or a track day... decisions... I certainly ain't gonna be having money for track days :(

ph1 172
Forget the track day Lewis....the sleeve is a much better bet :) full or half? I'm in the process of sorting my full sleeve

C3 Picasso Beast
When you all get older you'll just think why did I bother with the tats and ponder on what else you could have spent the money on ;)

Focus
My birthday is at the end of January... Kelly is either gonna get me a tattoo to start my sleeve or a track day... decisions... I certainly ain't gonna be having money for track days :(

Hope your not going tribal lewis!!

PS it's half tempting to take the focus on a day just for s**ts n gigglez.

Trafic 140dci
Forget the track day Lewis....the sleeve is a much better bet :) full or half? I'm in the process of sorting my full sleeve
Haha will only be the start to it as she doesn't have much to spend on it lol, Probably either just get something and add to that in the future or the outline. Will eventually be full :)

If I pay will you get my face included in your sleeve lewis?
Tempting, i have just the photo from on the ferry back from the Ring....

Hope your not going tribal lewis!!

PS it's half tempting to take the focus on a day just for s**ts n gigglez.
I'm toying with the idea of having some in negative with it filled in with pictures, patterns and stuff, that hasn't been done too much... But wouldn't have tribal pattern only.

ph1 172
I don't blame her Lewis! Mine is going to take in the region of 25hrs! Their hourly rate is not the minimum wage either :(