ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track tyres

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
That seems a good price where from mate? Have you used r888 before? How did you find wear on Nankang?
Yes have used 888s before. I don't think much difference but still early days. 315 on ebay with 2 days delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
upload_2016-6-26_21-59-20.png

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
they also have their own website so if you are after an even better price call them and see if they can been the price they have on ebay....worth a go to save a few pennies

megane 265/clio 182
they also have their own website so if you are after an even better price call them and see if they can been the price they have on ebay....worth a go to save a few pennies
Nice one thanks are they road legal to as occasionly take for a blast on road?

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
yes road legal i believe but you best check, great grip but not ideal in the wet especially with standing water

RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt
yes road legal i believe but you best check, great grip but not ideal in the wet especially with standing water
I only use mine on the track so i cant vouch for performance on the road so best check with others for that

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
AR1 don't last long, but do grip well.
Depends on what your after.
Road legal yes, would I drive in the rain, No.

megane 265/clio 182
AR1 don't last long, but do grip well.
Depends on what your after.
Road legal yes, would I drive in the rain, No.
Thanks Steve mainly track days maybe once twice a month on road would r888r be a better choice