ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Time - French Car Show 2008

178hp 172 Cup
my insurance company does track insurance!! they charge £60 per day for track insurance!! sounds a lot but its better than paying ££££s for a repair bill!!!!

178hp 172 Cup
i use a broker!! not sure who they hav me insured with, i must pull out the paper work!! but they are good!! all mods covered in a like for like insurance and they do track cover if needed :)

HIC do track cover on some of their policies.

Some are adhoc, some are included from the outset.

Bumder With A Buffer
As I seem to be having issue after issue with my car at the moment, I wanted to ask if i paid for my track time etc then couldnt make it for whatever reason... am i able to pass it to someone in the club?

80MPG BEEZA
wouldn't think with all the thousands of members only 40 odd would want a bit of track time, around the oval to!

I had my first taster of track driving at FCS in 2005.

Not looked back since :)

Ideal introduction in my opinion.

Ignore all the big hitters - all the gear no idea ;)

i gt mine with green light but if we have insurance and some one hits us on track who hasnt got insurance then there no point haven it is there ? woul it not be like getting hit by an un insured driver on the road
IF you damage the track etc then you have to pay for that as well don't forget.
Now I’m a little apprehensive, first time out in the Trophy, and I don’t have V6 or (supercharged throttle bodied nitrous injected F4R) power.
Don't worry just go at your own pace and pull over if others are trying to get past (assuming they don't just overtake you regardless)

Formally Clio 182
Hey Damien, when we we get to pay for this as I put my name down and just want my place 100% confirmed?

Cheers

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Can I suggest that you rebalance the list with an even number of cars in each side?

Would give out track time/space more evenly - instead of having one half-empty session.

80MPG BEEZA
i may put my name down for a second session :) got loads to pay out for on the car yet though so don't know what my moneys going to be like

should be alot of fun though going around the oval :)

Can I suggest that you rebalance the list with an even number of cars in each side?

Would give out track time/space more evenly - instead of having one half-empty session.

That's not really possible Mark.

Remaining spaces not filled on the second session will be filled by another club/individual bookings.

182cup & 172 racecar
Remaining spaces not filled on the second session will be filled by another club/individual bookings.[/quote]I hope it wo'nt be a bunch of loony's

Bumder With A Buffer
Just out of interest again!

How did it manage to split over into 2 sessions?? What I mean is 40 People put our name down to fill up the first session but i notice im now on the second session?? Just wondered why??

It's now a maximum of 35 cars on the first session now.

Oh an I'm very close to filling the second one!

Pending payment of course ;)

The lists are only a guide, I will ensure everyone is happy with the sessions they will be confirmed on.

Bumder With A Buffer
Okay cool no worries... just would rather do the earlier one to get the nerves out of the way!!! LOL!

I'd prefer the second one, hopefully by then all the people on the first one would of calmed down lol

Liquid Yellow 182
anyone know of a good insurance company to insure with for a track day??

just rang someone and they want £154 with £2000 excess just for the day so unless i can find it alot cheaper i wont be doing it as im not gonna risk not being insured

R26
anyone know of a good insurance company to insure with for a track day??

just rang someone and they want £154 with £2000 excess just for the day so unless i can find it alot cheaper i wont be doing it as im not gonna risk not being insured

try moris.co.uk
i got 3 track days £1k excess insured for £12k quoted £320