ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

track spec 172 vs 182

few pics from before xmas,

172vs182.gif

172vs1821.gif

172vs1822.gif

172vs1823.gif

M2 Competition
Splitter died shortly before this pic was taken. Slightly sloped driveway :dapprove: lol.

Brake ducts will be up for swaps soon. bonded to the bumper, but anyone with a cup thats interested pm me...

ITB'd 182...
another 2118 lover! mine should be here early this week ;)

2118 is a great alloy!

what are deamon tweeks doing with ur order? I ordered some speedlines friday at 2.30 and was told they will be with me monday. :/

mine came today but no one was around to pick them up. theyre coming back tommorow morning so ill make sure im there.
any tyres you recomend and sizes? :eek:

M2 Competition
Me and dave both run yokohama paradas, 195/50/15.

Should be able to pick them up from ebay for around £40 a corner new.

2118 is a great alloy!

what are deamon tweeks doing with ur order? I ordered some speedlines friday at 2.30 and was told they will be with me monday. :/

mine came today but no one was around to pick them up. theyre coming back tommorow morning so ill make sure im there.
any tyres you recomend and sizes? :eek:

Im not running paradas any more, im trying to get my hand on 205/50/ZR15 86W PE2's!

but yeah 195/50/15 parada, pe2, goodyear F1's are all decent, for 40-50 quid a corner!

Last edited by a moderator: