ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track seats look in

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
They seem pretty good value for money. I don't need them but thought they might be of some use

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'm aiming for a set of these myself at some point, I've read that they are quite a narrow seat so I think i'll have to find somewhere to try them first.

Clio 182
Im 34 inches and in XL seats, good for day to day driving. If it was just a weekend car I'll look at small/normal size.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Im 34 inches and in XL seats, good for day to day driving. If it was just a weekend car I'll look at small/normal size.

Gives me something to go on then thanks! I'm a really awkward size, I'm 6ft 5, slim (32 waist) but with really wide shoulders so finding a seat is a nightmare.

Clio 182
Gives me something to go on then thanks! I'm a really awkward size, I'm 6ft 5, slim (32 waist) but with really wide shoulders so finding a seat is a nightmare.

Im 6ft, the shoulders are okay and perfect for me but i realise that is no help!
Will need to find someone who stocks them or has them fitted!

I've got one of these for my passenger seat, and they're very very light! but yes as said above narrow - if anyone wants to swap an xL for my new standard size corbeau that would be perfect! one of my mates is chubs so will need a bigger seat if he is to come passenger round track...

Clio Sport 172
Thinking about buying a pair of this.
Can anyone tell me what else do I need to fit them on a Ph2 172?
Subframes? What type? Do the included runners work on the clio or it depends on the subframe (if needed)
Thanks for the help guys

Clio 182
I fitted @JON FOZ 's low subframes to my car, sit nice and low, think they were £150 plus fees, he is a good seller to deal with.
Runners come attached to the sidemounts, you just bolt them onto the subframes and subframes into the car.
Will need nuts, bolts and washers!

Yup I just fitted these seats with jonfoz sub frames and it's a doddle.
Worth trying the seat first if your tall I'm 5'10 and my head nearly clears the Head rest

Clio Sport 172
:smile:
With the standard seats and helmet, Im kind of stuck between the seat and roof :cool: but it's doable. The thing is that with the standard seats I can recline and get a more or less confortable driving position. And with the buckets that's impossible...
Maybe I'll watch for the next trackdays around London and ask someone to try the seats...

With low sub mounts and plastic washers and runners removed you'll have loads of space just don't fancy your neck should you have a smash :astonished:

Although I might have a spare sub mount for sale soon :tonguewink: not sure if I can be bothered to fit passenger buckets