ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track days

Looking for 182
Hello everyone,

I wondered if anyone here does any track days, or is planning to in 2011?

It's something I'm starting to consider doing at least once, just with my standard 182, but I would feel much better going with other people.

Brands Hatch is the only track I know or have driven around before so that's where I'd look to go.

I'm not proposing any dates or definites yet, I just wanted to see if there is anyone else in the area who is in the same position as me and would feel more comfortable tackling their first track day as a group :)

Corsa Van. Meh.
I tend to do about 5 days a year and have purchased the Easytrack Cliosport offer so will no doubt be doing a few this year.

Being your first day people tend to recommend Bedford due to the large run offs etc so you may be best starting there rather than Brands etc.

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
I wont be racking my car but I'll be going to some to watch. My friends track their Evos. I'm near to you scary squirrel so could go up if we go to same ones?