ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track car help

Hi
Just bought myself 2003 172 and I'm looking to make some upgrades and after reading on the forum for a while thought i would ask for some advice.
I plan to use the car for some track days but will also be used for a daily so needs be useable on the road.
I would like to start with the brakes and suspension, I am looking for some coilovers for around £500 and appreciate any recommendations advice.

Thanks in advance.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Decent coil overs are expensive and then your bolting them to old suspension components unless your lucky to have a refreshed car. The refresh, cup dampers and cooksport or eibach springs is a very good and cost effective alternative.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
if your buyng coilovers for road and track or just the former get good ones, not cheap ones. Will the car be used on the road mainly