ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TPI Polarised Wheel Bolts, If your fitting 25mm spacers? (Clio 200)

AS a few might of seen just picked up my 200 Raider...

Wondering just looking at a set of H&R Wheel spacers 25mm, or maybe ktec (not sure if much difference). and wanted polarised bolts, what length would i need? and size info for when im looking?

cheers anthony

GTD, Lupo
Standard size as long as the spacers are hubcentric (spacer bolts on the hub then the wheel bolts onto the spacer).

Standard spec for the wheel bolts are;
m14*1,5mm 60 degree cone seat
27mm thread length
19mm head

GTD, Lupo
Just looked, seem pricey for only a set of 2? If I'm reading that right, could get 2 set of 25mm h&r spacers for same price? Guess they are same?

Yes sorry my mistake, i now remember why i went for the H&Rs,

http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a...Sport-RS-RS-Cup-Type-R-H-R-Trak-Wheel-Spacers

Still a little pricey, think i paid £180 for mine about 2 years ago but don't think of them like that as i recently sold both my pairs for £120. £60 for the 2 years isn't all that bad!

Standard size as long as the spacers are hubcentric (spacer bolts on the hub then the wheel bolts onto the spacer).

Standard spec for the wheel bolts are;
m14*1,5mm 60 degree cone seat
27mm thread length
19mm head
can only seem to find 17mm head, but they are 60 degree seat, and m14x1.5mm, with 27mm thread length... here
Normal Bolts
109cc5704a4d032959b8ab393aee5412.png

Locking Bolts ( they are 1mm longer? any reason? )
89d0979b7145386a2f1626049b3ea1ba.png

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
2db8bf90fa02f7e486e714e252753c90.png

anyone know somewhere cheaper than 619?

Euro's sell them bud. That's where I got mine from, unsure on price you'll pay as I bought them whilst I worked there. As for fitments with spacers I used 27mm for the fronts (I think) as they were bolt on spacers.
As for the rear they also make 50mm bolts which is what I used with 20mm spacers and they fitted perfectly.

Hope this helps?