ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Totalled Twingo...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
flol dont you work at halfrauds, but on a serious note in the trafford centre if i work 10 till 7 about 5 of them hours we have no customers in due to it being quiet so i just sit on CS on the store laptop

I did, work at another store now. Both require me to work for my money, say what you want about the companies. An honest days work I believe they call it.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I did, work at another store now. Both require me to work for my money, say what you want about the companies. An honest days work I believe they call it.

try working a 16 hour shift like i have done today then tell me i dont work an honest day.

lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
try working a 16 hour shift like i have done today then tell me i dont work an honest day.

lol

How is a phone shop open 16 hours?

Edit: Just noticed your Fiat thread, you spent a good 4 hours getting your 500 out of that Gravel!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL Inbetweeners.

"Yeah, it says abarth on the back. But it's actually a Fiat"

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
How is a phone shop open 16 hours?

Edit: Just noticed your Fiat thread, you spent a good 4 hours getting your 500 out of that Gravel!

well we open at 9 and im there at 7 and we close at 10 and i get out about 10.30 if im lucky

on average i do about 51-59 hours a week

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I did, it's what caused the crash. 3 Mobile probably didn't cause the crash.

Last edited:
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
You know when everyone was complaining about that floppy haired Scottish lad's fiesta taking over everyone's thread, I think it is happening again, this time with a FIAT. I wish it was the fiesta again, so at least it would be about a decent car that was being discussed.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You know when everyone was complaining about that floppy haired Scottish lad's fiesta taking over everyone's thread, I think it is happening again, this time with a FIAT. I wish it was the fiesta again, so at least it would be about a decent car that was being discussed.
I'maaa gonna take that as a backhanded compliment! :eek:
It's karma for sarcasm about porches.
It was actually before the porches incident! I'm still having a roffle.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The joys of being a graphic designer.

fb7896df.png