ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Totalled Twingo...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I looked at the title and was hoping it was your twingo that was written off, oh well.

At least it's another French shitbox off the road
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2010/05/s**t-JUST-GOT-SURREAL-BWE-TV.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Does the mansion have space for his 500 during the winter though?

Did Fiat sell off abarth?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just reading the twingo thread, hope the lads arm surgery goes well! Does have a whiff of 'oil/banana skin/temporal vortex' on the road.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
u actually typed in gay fiat 500 into google, you need to learn to use yourt time better and maybe get out more

You really can't say that. Have you seen how much you update your Fiat thread?

EDIT: LOL Beaten to it.

LOL, being on here is the best use of your time then is it?

Also. Don't lie, your on the shop floor trying to talk people into signing up to a mobile phone deal FFS.

Because I have the joys of a job that let's me sit on my arse all day doing f**k all

LOL! Highroll0rz!

You must have done well. Either that or you're never going anywhere. Those are the only two careers that offer you those joys. Actual fact ;)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

flol dont you work at halfrauds, but on a serious note in the trafford centre if i work 10 till 7 about 5 of them hours we have no customers in due to it being quiet so i just sit on CS on the store laptop