ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Gear (jag nurburgring episode) Clio Sport Spot

182 FF
Just been watching Top Gear and the nurburgring epsiode and saw a huge Clio Sport sticker on a 172. Who was it eh.???!

dk

911 GTS Cab
There was a group of us there, Tom, Jon r, y0z2a, and lots of other old skool members not around any more.

We had our pic taken with jezza, was a good day. Think it was maybe 2004/5

Good times!

We had giant stickers on the rear side windows, was yoz's birthday trip I think, my sticker stayed on my car until I got rid of it, loved that sticker!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Lol, that was a good thread, I'll try and find the pic, Tom, clarkson and me all switched around.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Here we go, this is the original unedited one.
1098312689__theclarksons1.jpg

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yes I know it wasn't the above as it is a 182, but did it have the sticker from the pic lol?

The car you saw was Dai's (daipac) I believe who doesn't frequent the forum any more :)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
yeh, he's just a guy on a forum, how am I supposed to know which one he is.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
yeh, he's just a guy on a forum, how am I supposed to know which one he is.

Ever heard of something called process of elimination?

All their faces have been switched, Clarksons face is in the middle/background, that leaves one face.

:banghead:

dk

911 GTS Cab
No it was monaco blue, with a huge sticker in the back window.

Man, you are bloody hard work, yes I know it was Monaco blue, it was daipac, he's not on here anymore, he obviously put his in the back window instead of the side, it would have been the same sticker though.

Trust me, there wasn't two sets of cliosport people there that weekend, it was just us!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Ever heard of something called process of elimination?

All their faces have been switched, Clarksons face is in the middle/background, that leaves one face.

:banghead:

Erm, that leaves 2, he might mot know what Tom looks like!

All 3 have been transposed.

My face is on clarksons body/hair, that should narrow it down. To be fair, it is a very good shop, you can't even see where my face ends and clarksons hair starts.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Erm, that leaves 2, he might mot know what Tom looks like!

All 3 have been transposed.

My face is on clarksons body/hair, that should narrow it down. To be fair, it is a very good shop, you can't even see where my face ends and clarksons hair starts.

But it wouldn't be the face on your body, as all have been moved?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Jesus Christ you're ugly. I feel sorry for you dude.

I always thought people calling you a prick were a little harsh, I can see where they were coming from now.

You do know, that's not me, it's just my eyes and nose and mouth on his head, toms face looks stupid on my head too.

The only one who looks better is clarkson who looks like a younger version I guess.

dk

911 GTS Cab
He asked which face was yours, I thought everyone knew you were a bit weighty.

And clarkson is thin is he? And you can tell how big the body is in the background? Come on, this is bloody hard work, the lot of you are idiots.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
And clarkson is thin is he? And you can tell how big the body is in the background? Come on, this is bloody hard work, the lot of you are idiots.

So Clarkson's body isn't obvious? Fuckin 'el!

I've never seen either of you but I managed to figure it out.

dk

911 GTS Cab
That face on your body, doing yourself no favours there pal.

What the f**k are you going on about? Seriously, it's a funny photoshop, way before your time, you were probably in pre-school still pissing your pants when this was taken, in the good old days when cliosport had less tossers on it.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
What the f**k are you going on about? Seriously, it's a funny photoshop, way before your time, you were probably in pre-school still pissing your pants when this was took, in the good old days when cliosport had less tossers on it.

Can you remember the last time you had sex? more importantly, when was the last time you saw your own penis?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Can you remember the last time you had sex? more importantly, when was the last time you saw your own penis?

Friday, and when I went for a piss about 15 mins ago?

Can you remember when was the last time you rolled a car?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Friday, and when I went for a piss about 15 mins ago?

Can you remember when was the last time you rolled a car?

A w**k is not sex DK and it was febuary 4th, cheers.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
LOL if you look anything like this then there is no way you had (unpaid for) sex on friday.

180100_10150403279585402_808915401_17400027_6870916_n.jpg

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
That's because I'm a smug c**t, not a worry in the worry in my life DK, dont get too stressed though, might break a sweat.