ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took my Clio and Ferrari out to the Nurburgring this weekend

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
I've been watching over this thread reading it every day! You never fail to amaze!

Some incredible machinery

I feel I've driven some quiet awesome things for my age (19) Go Karting wise and Ginetta senior and a G50.

If I do half as well in life as you have ill be extremely happy. People like you give the younger generation something to look up to, dream of, work towards/have a goal in life and you've ticked off everyone of my goals in life.

My hero.

Oh... my... god...

where's the puke smiley?

Dynamique
Spotted in london today (not by me) at some ferrari/lambo event:

08.jpg

06.jpg

and here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYcGvMHfkLQ

ferrari sounds loverlyyyy :cool:

None
I have to say i'm more than a little dumbstruck by this thread, never seen anyone become a CS legend in such a short time, you definately have the life we would all want and it's nice to see someone with money who isn't an arse too ;)......i've met plenty of those guys!

Nice too that you would be putting the clio up alongside your other cars, you do have an immense collection and it's pretty rare to find someone willing to let others drive their supercars.

I think i'll be waiting for the lotto to come up before i can join your lifestyle though :)

Saxo VTS, Clio 172 Silver
Got some of you. Sorry, they are all out of f**king focus!!!

DSC_0235.jpg

when you were parked here (think it was you anyhow) i parked up in front of you and the best i could manage to say was " y'alright? ". I was in a silver clio

Mate youve had some top cars and you appreciate them all. Good on you for putting in the study hours and getting where you are

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Still loving that little pic of my Clio! Looks soo tough!

Yesterday was fun little morning. Met some nice people are had a ride out in the Ferrari F50. Turns out me and the owner are in same business ad know lots of the same people.

Lovely guy. Owner was such a nice bloke as well

5ae055d5.gif

39520128.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It still looks fantastic design wise after all these years!

A geniune work of art.

Is it removable hard top?

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Yes. Top comes off :)

Here is one I spotted at the Monaco GP.

DSC00243.jpg

Monaco is amazing for supercar spotting!

DSC00244.jpg

it's great for other types of spotting as well ;)
this was view from our boat
DSC00238.jpg

None
The Maserati MC12 looks gorgeous, has the edge over the F50 for me, even if it is just a Ferrari Enzo underneath........not that i'm fussy mind you, i would have an F50 too :)

Ford Bantam 1.6
this is one hell of a thread and just amazing cars,are you just staying in joburg for the world cup?im heading over at the end of june so hopefully my sister can get tickets but i cant see it happening.

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
this is one hell of a thread and just amazing cars,are you just staying in joburg for the world cup?im heading over at the end of june so hopefully my sister can get tickets but i cant see it happening.

No traveling to port elizabeth and capetown as well as joburg. Tickets are fairly easy mate. Pm dates and games you want to go to and I wil try and hook you up.

Ford Bantam 1.6
No traveling to port elizabeth and capetown as well as joburg. Tickets are fairly easy mate. Pm dates and games you want to go to and I wil try and hook you up.

My dad and i are leaving on the 27th but to get tickets to the quarter finals and final are going to be hard to get,even if we get to one game it would be amazing.my sister said there battling to get, i txt her everyday to check up on any results haha.
i hope you are ready to hear the sound of vuvuzelas non stop haha

You are a legend mate. i hope one day i bump into you at a track day so i can shake your hand. Just a quick question do you think you will be sampling the new GTR, i would love to hear your views on that?

BMW M5 & E36
Just amazing. Hopefully bump into you at a trackday one day soon :)

Thread should be renamed 'Porkie Appreciation' and stickied tbh!

n2x

e60/f10
Must be amazing to have the opportunity to choose which car to take to work in the morning :cool:

Im willing to consider sex change if you marry me:eek:

Cupra
The F50 is one of the only cars that I would quite happily sell my soul for. I remember when I was at school, the dad of a mate of mine got one. I can't explain the emotion when I saw it, but it was more sadness than happiness as it just felt so out of reach. Bizarre.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
F50's are immense. All the better as heathens don't appreciate them. Only car to rival the Macca in my heart.

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
One of the things I like so much about F50 is the rear wheels. I could stare at them for ages! and the way you can see EVERYTHING through that rear vent. Was sooo cool to go out in it :)

39520128.jpg

I have a little video of inside where u can hear engine and also some more pics. Will upload tomorrow

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
F50's are immense. All the better as heathens don't appreciate them. Only car to rival the Macca in my heart.

Did you ever read the EVO article where they compared the 288 GTO v F40 v F50 v Enzo?

Great read and one shock winner!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
F40 FTW, buy one THEN you can be a hero! :p

great cars. No doubt. I was lucky enough to drive one a few times...

A friend has an F40 and an F50.. Will dig out a really sexy pic. Hold on

Carrera GT or F50 are way more desirable for me personally.

I like supercars without roofs! I am an Essex hairdresser at heart you see ;)

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Porkie do you recon you may be swayed by the new macca, or do u need the convertible one to come out yet!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Porkie do you recon you may be swayed by the new macca, or do u need the convertible one to come out yet!

sorry I didn't see this Eddyg, didn't mean to be rude!

I like it alot.... but I don't get REALLY excited by it the same way I do about new 458Italia.

Next car if all goes well and I can afford it would be either the 458spider when it comes out in few years time or a Carrera GT.

Both excite me alot more than the Mclaren although I am SURE its an amazing car. One of the first owners will be a friend of mines dad. So I will grab a ride and some pics as soon as it arrives!

If you like new Mclaren... this is a COOOOL video!

http://www.mclarenautomotive.com/uk...and-hamilton-behind-the-wheel-of-the-12c.aspx

None
That is a good video, what it must be like to be asked to test drive the new Mclaren road car......i was asked to test drive my brothers clio before he bought it :), about as close as i'll ever get i think :(

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
sorry I didn't see this Eddyg, didn't mean to be rude!

I like it alot.... but I don't get REALLY excited by it the same way I do about new 458Italia.

Next car if all goes well and I can afford it would be either the 458spider when it comes out in few years time or a Carrera GT.

Both excite me alot more than the Mclaren although I am SURE its an amazing car. One of the first owners will be a friend of mines dad. So I will grab a ride and some pics as soon as it arrives!

If you like new Mclaren... this is a COOOOL video!

http://www.mclarenautomotive.com/uk...and-hamilton-behind-the-wheel-of-the-12c.aspx

I too have the horn for a 458 Spider...in yellow of course :D

They may make it as a hard top instead of a soft top which would be a shame.

Been promised a test drive on the 458 Coupe by one of the dealers so that will be fun.

Oh and check out the Essex meets as trying to get something in place so get your views in there as be great to have you with us

RS 172
Did you get to meet Maximilian when you ran the Gumball?

I have a friend who used to work for Gumball along side him and said he was probably the biggest c*nt he has ever met in all his life. Lots of people used to leave because of the way he treated them at work. Apparently even some of the drivers have stopped going because of what an insufferable a*s he is supposed to be.

Any truth in that?

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Did you get to meet Maximilian when you ran the Gumball?

I have a friend who used to work for Gumball along side him and said he was probably the biggest c*nt he has ever met in all his life. Lots of people used to leave because of the way he treated them at work. Apparently even some of the drivers have stopped going because of what an insufferable a*s he is supposed to be.

Any truth in that?

Met him lots of times. Always very friendly and a true Petrol head. He took the time to visit me in hopsitals in both Morroco and in UK.

VERY nice guy in my experience!

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Yea fair enough the 458 is a hell of a piece of engineering! Yea that video is awsome!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Porkie, you should come to fcs/trax and bring your clio and the ferrari.

would be cool on our stand :cool:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
plus, the pic of you and the missus in the ferrari reminds me of outrun :cool:

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Outrun was a wicked game!

Haven't checked the dates for trax yet. I used to go every year

will take a look :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy