ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays wakefield meet

Titanium 182
So where are these videos everyone took? the fella behind me in the black 172 was *****ing with a camera on his dash get the vid up ! :rasp:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Here are my videos from yesterdays outing.

I had to break the first part into three vids to get it on to photobucket, unfortunately.

th_cliomeetpt11.jpg

th_Cliosportmeetpt12.jpg

th_Cliomeetpt13.jpg

th_ClioSportmeetpt2.jpg

mps aero
will get my pics and videos up in a bit. just looking after the hung over gf this morning. she was so pissed when i picked her up lastnight that she got out my car then fell back into the car and pushed my door into a wall :mad: then puked up everywhere. fortyunately not in the car. being the loving bf i am i decided to film her vomiting lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
will get my pics and videos up in a bit. just looking after the hung over gf this morning. she was so pissed when i picked her up lastnight that she got out my car then fell back into the car and pushed my door into a wall :mad:

Sounds like true love.

will get my pics and videos up in a bit. just looking after the hung over gf this morning. she was so pissed when i picked her up lastnight that she got out my car then fell back into the car and pushed my door into a wall :mad: then puked up everywhere. fortyunately not in the car. being the loving bf i am i decided to film her vomiting lol

PMSL!

Passed you last week outside Asda dude, you were heading for Rosso way.