ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays wakefield meet

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
A few shots I took towards the end of the meet today when some had left.

Was a good turn out with 9 cars to begin with!

Thanks to chris for the little run out too!

4489206253_94ba10e049_b.jpg

4489884926_3fc235f4b2_b.jpg

4489235011_98633bb122_b.jpg

4489873756_28763e6c87_b.jpg

4489211999_e5586e28d6_b.jpg

4489216943_7808f01461_b.jpg

4489222577_fe5bb1a6fd_b.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Get about to a few meets! 200 looks good. So does that RB 182 with Turinis. Cannot remember whose it is though. Boosh?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I guess it is as it must be an hour and an half from you in total and it's a bit far for just a quick meet but if you do fancy it and want to come down a bit earlier that's fine as I only live 10mins from there.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks like a good meet, sorry I couldn't make it my clutch is on it's way out.

Titanium 182
Awsumm

I liked the bwwwarppp of every car in unison every time we got to a straight national limit bit of road :D

LY 200
Good meet today Claire, well done. ;)

Nice pics.

Hope you enjoyed your Curry/sunday dinner/kfc/beans on toast or whatever you decided on Luke. ;)

Clio 172 RS2
^^^^ Me too...

Fish-eye lens Claire-Mae? What kind of camera did you use?
And is your Monaco Blue repaired after the damage you had, that was you innit? :eek:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
MrTrick said:
Good meet today Claire, well done. ;)

Nice pics.

Hope you enjoyed your Curry/sunday dinner/kfc/beans on toast or whatever you decided on Luke. ;)
Sunday dinner mate. Couldn't find any shop open for curry ingredients so had to get Bri to sweet talk her mum!

Good meet, nice and relaxed!

182 & Porsche 986
btw what lens did you have on the camera Claire?

^^^^ Me too...

Fish-eye lens Claire-Mae? What kind of camera did you use?
And is your Monaco Blue repaired after the damage you had, that was you innit? :eek:

the first ones are taken with a nikon fisheye 10.5mm and a few with the nikon 50mm.

I used a nikon D80 :)

and yes that was me who crashed the monaco, doesnt look too bad now hehe;)

Dodgy one
Yeah we'll have to have another meet.

Maybe more people can go to the RS tuning RR meet (i'm going)

If its next month i'm in :approve:

Pah, You were snapping loads more then the Claire :) I wish i took my camera, only one ive got is when were all in a line leaving the sports centre at the gate lol looks good but really blurry full screen!