ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays Thurrock services meet, Well done people.

Milltek'd clio 182
Hey people, just like to say, thanks for a good day (except for the poxy rain and that my nice washed car wasnt clean), considering not alot turned up, but well done for the people who made the trip, big shout out, to the bloke who came down from bognor, well done fella, a true clio member lol. O and also a big thanks to our professional photographer cant wait to see the pictures lol as he took well over 600 lol. Anyway thanks for a good day, also enjoyed the all terraining event down to the oil refinery lol, i was the one with the silver 182 btw (chris). :cool:. Were have to get another meet sorted down my way, in my company car park, so if every one votes for a day and time, then i will get it all sorted out.

chris:approve:

LY R26 #288
Lol! that was me (Joe) from Bognor. Good to meet you chaps, glad I made the effort was a good laugh (even though I waited at Washington and Crawley for the no-showers lol). Also looking forward to seeing the photos. Thanks Mr Photographer!. I was a bit disappointed that I had to go over the Dartford bridge on the way back instead of the tunnel :(. As I said the tunnel on the way was worth £1.50 of anyones money :D.

LY R26 #288
i know, i hate bridges lol, should of had another tunnel lol
I did consider it!
bognor = dedication!! make a threat about that meet, chris, and we'll sort something out. oh and bring some sun, yeah?
Not that much dedication mate its only about 80 miles away lol. To be fair I thought I was going to be driving up with a load of others. :race:
I was amazed when you turned up, I really didn't think anyone else was going to turn up.