ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays Efforts, (CS sheep and non-sheep content)

1.2 y0!
Got a bit borerd this afternoon so thaught as i'm going to re-ferb my wheels when i get lows at the weekend im goin to put my old steels on whils in the process, however, not being one to be boring i've got the rattle cans out!

04052011574-1.jpg

and it turned out remarkably well! (just got to do the other 3 now)

Whils i was at it i took some pics of the motor, mainly for a before and after for lows but ill share them anyway!

04052011573-1.jpg

04052011575-1.jpg

04052011578.jpg

04052011579.jpg

My stickerbomb efforts (marmite, i like it, no-one else will though lol)

Needs a good clean! removing tw4t strip at the weekend along with popping the lowering springs on! also got a dynamique spoiler to colour code and going to cc the door strips as well.

Gonna be some mixed opinions i know but hey hoe it'll get there eventually! comments welcome!

1.2 y0!
alloys were £35 inc postage off ebay when i got the car couldnt complain really lol, everything on there is pretty short term tbh, gonna have a big clean up off it soon.

Clio 1.6 16v
I wouldn't really call that sticker bombing..
Please take thos steelies off and get some decent wheels :(

1.2 y0!
well im calling it stickerbombing for use of a better word lol, and the steels arn't on yet but will be going on come the weekend when i take my alloys off to refurb them.

Clio 172 Phase 1
Luks propa mint tht lyk ked luvin it..

On a serious note, looks horrible mate standard would be 100% better then save for something decent.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are your Alloy wheels and tyres off of a LAnd Rover Defender? I've never seen such huge tyres on a clio.

MK3, RX450H.
There's trying to have a car that stands out, & then there's doing things just for attention.
You've got the attention, I suppose (after making a thread), but now your going to be known as a fool who made a clio look shiiiite.
Congrats to you.

Fiesta ST-3
Well at least the local scrappy knows where he needs to 'TOW' it.

On a serious note, you are going completely the wrong way... if you can't afford to do something major to it don't bother! Leave it standard until you can afford coilies/wheels.

BG 182
Mate what do you expect when you put that car on here.. Surely you know what of opinion your going to get