ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays cleaning session ready for tomorrows meet! [Picture Whorage!!]

renault clio
Evening everyone!

Decided I would give up my saturday and spend the day giving the car a really good detail! (plus the weather was gorgeous!;) )...

Started off using Superspray with their trial shampoo which completely took me by suprise with the amount of suds for the cheap price! then two bucket wash method with AG shampoo and wash mitt! then dried off with megs super drying towel.

I then used the Megs Detailing kit and Clayed the whole car...reallly impressed with the results...but you can judge for yourselves.

Then after that was the usual bits..megs super hot tyre shine using a brush...megs bumper care and glass clean!...Oh and also a few small mods on the interior..decided to spray the dash,gear knob inserts and my head unit surround pearl black to match my car...

already for tomorrows Northants meet! :approve:

p.s. next up...172 replica sideskirts and 10mm wheelspacers!

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

looks great!! love the black ness alot!! is that black gold on the inside?

noice

might have the title changed by a mod though my friend :S

jamie

Clio
looks sweet as mate, really loike your alloys and interior bits.... looks like a few swirl marks could do with PC-ing out ;)

renault clio
looks sweet as mate, really loike your alloys and interior bits.... looks like a few swirl marks could do with PC-ing out ;)

lol...your not wrong there mate!:)

...its just bog standard interior trim stuff...may have gone a bit ott on that though! it was the last thing I did so rushed it ha!

Its pearl black on the inside buddy..

Thanks for all the comments :) :)

Jez

Clio

lol...your not wrong there mate!:)

...its just bog standard interior trim stuff...may have gone a bit ott on that though! it was the last thing I did so rushed it ha!

Its pearl black on the inside buddy..

Thanks for all the comments :) :)

Jez

looks ace mate especially with alloys, why not do your front and rear diamonds? alot of people paint them on here... mine are anthracite as im getting turini's :D....

DSC00524.gif

DSC00527.gif

and interior is silver...

DSC00529.gif

renault clio
looks good buddy...Ive got the front and back renault diamonds and the clio lettering allready painted pearl black aswell...its just finding out how to put all the stuff on the rear on.

Clio
yup, i planned to buy a set of interior bits like gear knob insert, door handles, dash inserts, dials and steering wheel badge and have them flourecent pink for fcs but decided against it lol!

See My Clio? Tell Me
yup, i planned to buy a set of interior bits like gear knob insert, door handles, dash inserts, dials and steering wheel badge and have them flourecent pink for fcs but decided against it lol!

emm wonder why ? lol :rasp: