ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ToCA Race Driver 3 - fancy some Clio CUP Racing??

Any one else have this game?

would anyone be up for some Clio CUP racing one night for a giggle?? be a good laugh to get 10+ players in!

post here if you have it and you are interested and i'll knock something up!

I can get this on PC... what sort of protection does this game have? If its half decent can we set up a VPN?

?
I can get this on PC... what sort of protection does this game have? If its half decent can we set up a VPN?

Just use hamachi...

Oh, and.... wait for it... its probably your favorite type of protection...

Game Title: Toca Race Driver 3
Developer: CodeMasters
Publisher: CodeMasters
CD\(s): 1 DVD
Copy Protection: Starforce 3.7.13.00

lol @ starforce -_-

Aint really played much games recently, but how does Deamon tools handle starforce? It used to work with some and not with others, and i ended up removing my Cd drives...

Yeah I had Hamachi in mind, thats what i play quite a few of my games online with :)

LOL ah cool. No one uses star force nowadays do they? Well, not on any games ive installed recently anyway.

Forget the name but the protection thing they introduced on Armed Assault was a ball ache, turns you into a bird every 10 mins, lol - altho theres probs a fix for that, only played the game once and thought it was s**t.

?
lol

Yeh most game developers have stopped implementing starforce because people complained it was f**king up there machines etc.

Sorry guys I did mean for the PC!!

and for those running Windows VISTA there is a patch for it which I have on my site, ask me if you need it.

FOCUS ST 275
Would be interested in some online action, will have it on the DL in 3.5 hrs.
Hamatchi is the way forward.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Any one else have this game?

would anyone be up for some Clio CUP racing one night for a giggle?? be a good laugh to get 10+ players in!

post here if you have it and you are interested and i'll knock something up!

I'm good thanks. My car sounds like a cup racer anyway, much more fun!

?
Anyone have gtr2? i downloaded toca race driver 3 and tbh was VERY dissapointed with its unrealistic, arcady handling.