ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To Stickerbomb or not to Stickerbomb?

Clio 1.6 SI
Thinking of stickerbombing a part of my black clio but not too sure as to what part i should do. Was debating wether or not to just do the interior or the exterior, but i want it to not be the same as many of the others.

All ideas welcomed :)

Thanksssssss

SG9 Forester STi
It's been overdone and imo never looked good in the first place.

Everyone uses the same sticker books lol.

RS6 C7
Dont do it on the exterior as it looks s**t after a few weeks even if you laquer it, it will still peel and fade, Interior wise i would do the rear view mirror, dash strips, gear knob insert and other little bits :)

Stickerbombs can look good but sadly 99% of the time they come out s**t. If you must do it then don't use the sticker books every other fucker uses also a sheet of stickers from the latest fast car or similar publication will also look w**k.

If you're going to do it I'd personally stick to interior parts like dashstrips, it's harder to pull off a whole exterior panel without it looking terrible.

Vectra
yeah , a wouldn't stickerbomb most people that do stickerbomb to a sh*t job of them , a bought the book full of stickers and you do soon get sick of them a took all mine off , makes cars look cheap lol so overall dont stickerbomb :)

I'm not a fan but if you want to do it then just do some interior bits if you don't like it you can always take them off :). And imo carbon effect vinyl looks dog turd.

Clio 1.6 SI
May just do part of the side panels on the doors of the car. Might consider also doing the door wells.

What's your thoughts on that?

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
May just do part of the side panels on the doors of the car. Might consider also doing the door wells.

What's your thoughts on that?

Mate its your car do whatever the hell you like! Try it, and if your not a fan change it! Just put your spin on it, or why dont you do somthing new and different like turinis and carbon fibre bits? :approve: maybe strip out the interior and use your daily runner as if your in a clio cup race!? ;) i sticker bombed my dash inserts and the piece that goes around the hazzard switch and im happy with it!.

Rob.