ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

to find if u got any engine faults little trick

clio 172
right if u turn your key off turn the back wiper stick on off on off so thats 2 x then turn key all the way on this will make ur clocks go funny and bring up any fault codes.your car as just thourt id pass this on for people that didnt now about this .if u have any code mine looked like this f--h f is for injector fault and the h was oil switch fault borth sorted but got the car cheaper when i showed the guy i was buying it off so could be a good help when buying your new clio or just to now your car as no faults hope this helps you out

BMW M135i
You don't f**k about with the rear wiper you hold the trip computer button down when turning the dash on. Probably just managing to press it by accident and its very limited as to what it tells you, more to show faults with the dials tbh.

clio 172
well mine showed me injector fault and oil switch fault so cant be that limited tbh and yes thats the way i done it and i didnt hit the trip computer botton at all

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Doesn't holding the stalk switch in then doing an ignition on do a systems test? or is that just the dials?

More of a gadget than anything else, it shows a fault on 99% of cars even when they're running fine. No idea how you managed it turning the wiper on and off as it's the trip computer button you hold in.

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
right if u turn your key off turn the back wiper stick on off on off so thats 2 x then turn key all the way on this will make ur clocks go funny and bring up any fault codes.your car as just thourt id pass this on for people that didnt now about this .if u have any code mine looked like this f--h f is for injector fault and the h was oil switch fault borth sorted but got the car cheaper when i showed the guy i was buying it off so could be a good help when buying your new clio or just to now your car as no faults hope this helps you out

math mate it is the trip computer button you hold cause you done it in front of me lol