ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium silver Clio 182 shoot including Focus ST3

Titanium 182
My friend and I decided to get a few pictures, here's a few of my favourite...

_MG_8474.jpg

_MG_8535.jpg

_MG_84081.jpg

_MG_8553.jpg

_MG_8392.jpg

_MG_8414.jpg

_MG_8464.jpg

_MG_8496.jpg

Car's all but gone back to standard - still has an RSTuner 98 map and Clio 200 steering wheel though. I also fitted my Eibach Sportlines last week which I LOVE, just waiting for them to settle a little more, but I'm not overly bothered if they don't as the performance they give our fantastic!

Shot on a Canon 350D with 18-50mm Sigma lens. My friend was showing off with his 550D so I'm definitely going to invest in a 600D when I return from India!

And yes; I know my exhaust is hanging low, has been since I replaced the Yozza, I'll make sure it's sitting right when I get another exhaust. And yep, that crack in my foglight is still there, that's something I'll sort in the summer as well!

Hope you enjoy - C&C welcome, I need to work on my night photography somewhat!

Titanium 182
Thanks! She's not too bad for 107k miles I guess :) not as mint as my old 30k 172, but she's served me well so far!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Titanium is just so so good. Lovely car mate. Well kept.

Clio 182
Love the Clio. Also got a silver 182 but not quite as shiny as that!

Car parks always work well as the harsh strip lighting shows up the curves of the body. Gives a studio look. Lovely.