ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium 04 plate horwich

Titanium 182
I had drove past a titanium 182 in horwich for months, I had gone and looked at it once but seeing that the tax was 2 years out of date meant that it had been there for much longer than I thought, even after a phone call to the owner of the car who said it had only been parked in the spot for a couple of weeks I knew he was lying to me which was a put off from the car as then he could be lying about much much more about it. A couple of weeks ago I had drove past it and some people were gathered around it and then which led to it now must have been sold as it is no longer there.

Was parked up next to a carwash up the road from the beehive pub, I know a couple of people on here will know which car I'm on about, been keeping my eyes open for it to see if anything was up with it. anyone on here bought it by any chance?

I was going to go try and buy it off him but hadn't got round to going. I saw it had moved and been cleaned a few weeks ago after being stood for years but isn't there now. He wasn't after much for it I heard. It didn't have Cup suspension either and looked to have non-standard front grills.

Titanium 182
I was going to go try and buy it off him but hadn't got round to going. I saw it had moved and been cleaned a few weeks ago after being stood for years but isn't there now. He wasn't after much for it I heard. It didn't have Cup suspension either and looked to have non-standard front grills.

It was just a basic 182 I think mate , lowered I reckon, had be neglected for a while, when I tend the guy wanted about £1800 but for how long it had been stood there and the fixed that would need replacing, tax etc didn't seem worth it to me.

I've driven past it today, it's on the car wash forecourt. With how long it's been stood it'll need belts and more, reckon it's worth about £1,000 depending on overall condition.

Ford Focus ST
I've seen this one a few time just parked at the side of the car wash then last week when I went passed it was being cleaned.

Titanium 182
I've seen this one a few time just parked at the side of the car wash then last week when I went passed it was being cleaned.

I've driven past it today, it's on the car wash forecourt. With how long it's been stood it'll need belts and more, reckon it's worth about £1,000 depending on overall condition.

You stove past it today? Is it back there? Might have to check it out.