ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tint's or spring's ???

fabia vrs
I do really wana get a 172 but im too tight so was going to spend a bit on the dci !! What would you do ?? Tint the window's or fit some lowering spring's ?? :D

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
springs will obviously make your car drive 10x better where as tints will stop you from reverse parking as easily, get you pulled over by the po more often and not stop your car from handling like a 3 legged elephant

so as i am sure you have allready come to a conclusion from above,

GET SPRINGS and shocks if you got the money

bcareful wit insurance tho...(sorry to be old man, had a friend back iin the day who got a new arse torn for it)

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
i think if your gonna mod your car, the only MUST have mod is alloys and lowered.

im not doin anythin to my car till its lowered, a low car is the starting point for me.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Lower it. Gets springs and shocks (If your lowering more then 30mm). Don't bother with tints unless you have a black car.

Springs are rubish need to spend a lot to get better suspension and tints are IMO stupid looking so save the money for a holiday etc

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Springs are rubish need to spend a lot to get better suspension and tints are IMO stupid looking so save the money for a holiday etc

thats very narow minded imo, where i agree theres nothing wrong with standard springs i do beleive there is improvement to be had if springs are selected properly and tracking and alignment properly setup afterwords

alien green rs133
tints arnt all they cracked up to be, makes parking a b**ch!!!!!

suspension gets my vote

money well spent on suspension