ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tint

J

Jonesy89

Hay i have just had a sick idea what if i was 2 tint my frunt ligth on my clio is it lego and whats your feedback on it??

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
If i could understand the question i'd post a constructive reply.

Hay i have just had a sick idea what if i was 2 tint my frunt ligth on my clio is it lego and whats your feedback on it??
Hey, i have just thought of a very good idea imo, what if i was to tint my headlamps? is it legal and whats your feedback on it??

oh dear, im 19 and i struggled. . .terriblly poor, in answer to the question i believe its illegal.

edit: why would you want to tint your headlamps?

RB 182 Special.

Translation:

"Hello. I am contemplating tinting the headlights on my Clio. While I consider this to be an excellent idea, I am concerned about the legal implications of carrying out such a modification.

Does anybody know whether this alteration would violate any laws, and generally what your opinions are on it?

Thank you in advance for your feedback."

RB 182 Special.
On a serious note however, I'm almost positive that tinting your headlights, as well as looking gash, would render your car unroadworthy. You'd be looking at points and a fine if you were caught driving it on the road I'm affraid.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Not sure if its illegal if its only a light tint but dont quote me on that as im not too sure, would look abit stupid though imo and cummon lad learn to type, i know plenty of people living in blackpool and it aint no ghetto!

By asking a question worded like that uv made urself look like an absoloute fool, good effort there la !!

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)

Translation:

"Hello. I am contemplating tinting the headlights on my Clio. While I consider this to be an excellent idea, I am concerned about the legal implications of carrying out such a modification.

Does anybody know whether this alteration would violate any laws, and generally what your opinions are on it?

Lol, found that very funny kriss :)

J

Jonesy89

ok i get the pont do not tint it thanks for the feedback but thanks for the insults t**t bags!!

1.2 16V MKII
lmao! was in stitches laughing at this whole thread:lolup: can u imagine traveling at night, '' hmmm why can't i see where im goin'' lol!!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
ok i get the pont do not tint it thanks for the feedback but thanks for the insults tw*t bags!!

We were giving advice to the question u asked pal! u asked if u should tint ur lights and we said no. The fact that u typed the question from deep down in the ghetto is what made u look like an absolute t**t an get insulted.

But if u want an answer ull understand then "na blood dnt fink u should do it yano wat i mean. will look gash not sick, u get me yeh?" Brap fuckin Brap

Last edited:
  wait and see ;)
sorry but im 18 and i usually type like that and even i couldnt understand it properly... IMO it sounds like the daftest idea ever anyway so a dont know why hes gettin all ratty about it when people gave him teh advise he wanted

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Translation:

PMSL. Hero. :cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
5414660_8716bf615a.jpg

wait and see ;)
no offence 2 the lad tho but wot wus he trying 2 attempt by ''tinting'' his front lights its a bit pointless because when night time comes hes f***ed... unless hes 1 of them chav's who use their fog lights 4 headlights

ITB BG 182
ok i get the pont do not tint it thanks for the feedback but thanks for the insults tw*t bags!!
Sorry but if you go on to a forum and type out something like a retarded thunder c**t then ask a stupid question like you did, then you can only expect the worst of grillings from this jury.

translated to your talk (because im bored at this time)
sozo manz uz cum 2 dis 4um n skript dat dwn askin doz stopid tings den uz iz guna b rippd man, gwan ting nuff sed.

it just took me longer to say that littler sentance than the whole proper version above.

Sorry but if you go on to a forum and type out something like a retarded thunder c**t then ask a stupid question like you did, then you can only expect the worst of grillings from this jury.

translated to your talk (because im bored at this time)
sozo manz uz cum 2 dis 4um n skript dat dwn askin doz stopid tings den uz iz guna b rippd man, gwan ting nuff sed.

it just took me longer to say that littler sentance than the whole proper version above.

indeed