ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

time to spend rebate

clio182
Hi was looking to get some eibach pro were is the cheapest and how much.
also sportlines are lower than pros beacuse I only really want it 20mm lower ???

Renault Clio RS182
Sportlines lower approx. 45mm at front and 30mm at rear, Prolines will drop you 30mm all around as far as i am aware. Not sure where will be cheapest; try fleabay, your local motor shop, traders on here, other online retailers??? I think r.r.p. is about £140 for a set of either.

Accord 2.4
In reality on a 1*2 its 25mm Sportlines 15mm Prolines i think kam racing are cheapest mailorder

I have sportlines and they are spot on not too high or low

clio182
cheers think its going to pros don't want it to low 15mm will look more standard and with a bit better road holding

Looking for 182
cheers think its going to pros don't want it to low 15mm will look more standard and with a bit better road holding

I read that three times and still can't work out what you're saying. I'm not being a grammar Nazi (well, I am), but seriously, at least use punctuation to break up the sentence.