ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tim nice but dim!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Afternoon all, only being a member for a couple of weeks, im a bit of a virgin when it comes to all your slang! What are silvervisions? what does lol, pmsl, mean? and why as soon as i buy a 172 do i notice hundreds of the things around my area?!

Beetle

silvervisons are the silver indicator bulbs i think, lol= laughs out loud, pmsl= p!ssin myself laughin, i think you tend to notice any car more when you have bought one of them.:D

VaVa

Silvervisions are chrome effect indicator lamps that dont look orange until they are lit up.

lol = Laughing out Loud

PMSL = Pissing Myself Laughing

Volvo S60 T5

Ring Enigma bulbs look wicked, rather than the orange reflection you get a purpley blue reflection and they flash the correct colour.

2005 Impreza WRX STI

TBH to be honest! IMO in my opinion fook= f**k ;) if u dont like something, a cliosport reply is "not my cup of tea" or "each to their own" lol

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 31 July 2005

Ring Enigma bulbs look wicked, rather than the orange reflection you get a purpley blue reflection and they flash the correct colour.
Oooh I like the sound of them - do you sell them?

HI and welcome to Tim Nice But Dim *waves*

The other one I wondered about for ages was IIRC :- If I Remember Correctly, and IMHO is In My Humble Opinion (although you dont see that often, no-one has humble opinions on here hehe)

CTR

BUMP!

To echo the other inquiries, where do you get Silvervisions from? They look pretty sweet. Have done an internet search but been given a load of results on WWF wrestling videos.....

Quote: Originally posted by superfastdan on 31 July 2005

Afternoon all, only being a member for a couple of weeks, im a bit of a virgin when it comes to all your slang! What are silvervisions? what does lol, pmsl, mean? and why as soon as i buy a 172 do i notice hundreds of the things around my area?!
bit like being pregnant really.

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 31 July 2005

Osram Diadems look nice too, especially on blue cars. Look blue from some angles and a rainbow effect from others.

172 M69 eater

smokey was sellin silvervisions...

the other cliosport slang is if someone almost written their car off you have to say "hope everyone was ok" "glad to see your not hurt" or "thatll t-cut out!!!"