ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

BG 182 (full fat)
Does anyone play it? (ps3/xbox) Bought it today and having a do on it now, is it me or have EA sports totally shafted up the controls. Prefer the previous ones if im honest. What are other peoples opinons on the game itself and the new control system.

BG 182 (full fat)
Used to play myself, nothing fancy though, think I was off 14 if I remember correctly. Best bit was getting a pint in the 19th lol

I had my first game in 3 years just last week..used to play all the time..I knew I should have got a bucket for the driving range....I didn't hit one decent ball of the tee.
Oh the 19th..one place I don't mind dropping in for a drink :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
You get used to the controls. I didn't like them at first either. Still not as good as previous games. There's already a thread in pc and consoles.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not tried 12 yet, but I've got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 for the 360. Not really convinced with the 'Accuracy Boost' feature tbh - not sure if that was in the 2010 version?

I use to pump hours into golf games - mainly Links 386 Pro and PGA Tour Golf 486 on the PC. I even bought the expansion pack for PGA Tour Golf 486 which gave you extra courses and stuff. Eeee - those were the days! ;)

D.

DCi
i remember those... you can still buy extra courses as DLC in this one.... infact if i remember rightly to qualify for the masters first season round, you need to download at least 1 course which is a bit of a jip!!