ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ti Rally School Day

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Set off before 7am this morning in fog, thinking that the Saturday traffic around Leeds would be bad. It wasn't, thankfully - but the fog didn't ease up!

Both me and my m8 Steve were doing a rally session today. A great learning experience and would happily do another. My 182 felt like a Maybach afterwards in terms of comfort! :)

Anyways, some piccies....

A tad cold..... -2 for most of the day, I think.

DSCN4259.jpg

A clean version of what we were driving - lol

DSCN4246.jpg

Foggy, foggy....

DSCN4247.jpg

DSCN4251.jpg

DSCN4248.jpg

DSCN4252.jpg

DSCN4254.jpg

Didn't do too bad - Ste beat me though! :rasp:

DSCN4257.jpg

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a fun day out despite the weather! looks like you got a good time as well!

It really was great, Andy. Handbraking - FTW! :D

Failed miserably at one point and span at around 40mph (from what my instructor was saying) when I got the back end onto the loose stuff. Not as bad as another bloke who ripped a tyre in more or less the same place.

Totally, totally addictive. I'd love one of those as a Muck Monsta. :cool:

D.

As above, perfect British rallying weather! Looks like a great day, would love to try something like this one day.

320d
Looks like great fun, i'd like to do one, probly more fun than the ferarri day i did bcause that was just an "experience"