ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thursday 22nd of April - Cheshire Oaks

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Wondered if anyone fancied a meet somewhere different? Can meet up in the evening say 7.30 on again? It's about 40 mins from the Trafford Centre if anyone is wondering.

There is a big car park which is multistorey which we can go to if it's ultra cold again.

I'd suggest to use Borders car park as it's now closed and no-one uses that side/area so would have a massive area to ourselves.

My fantastic map shows the way from the M53, being approx 2 mins so it's almots impossible to get lost.

PC CH65 9HD

CSCheshireOaks.gif

I'll have to give this one a miss, too far away unfortunately (about £6000000000 in petrol :rasp:).

Black Clio GT
again ill have to see what work have planned for me but if im home then ill have braaap over.....

keo

Clio Trophy
i will try and come need to see closer to the time might be hard with it being a week night, i think cheshire oaks is around an hour or so away from me so would be a rush getting in from work and hitting rush hour traffic on the motorway

Megane 225
Id love to say count me in but ill have to find out closer the time, i'm not too sure if that date is my rugby presentation evening actually, i'll let you know as soon as i know though.... its more like 70% chance at the min though :D

We could all go for a munch in "Frankie's & Benny's", bloody love that place haha

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I'm in!
I could probly get wattso and parry123 to come as well =P

Is yours the one with the baby seat in the back i sometimes see over rossett way?

I'll come over for this if im not away jam.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Me and Naith are planning a Wales run in the Summer. Until then, the smaller meetings tend to be around Manchester, since that's where most people live around.

tbh i didnt even see this jamie sorry.

16th may to jodrell bank is pencilled in at the moment but i will need to confirm with them, something i'll do over the weekend.