ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts and ideas for nex/new mods??

Grande 1.2
colour code, llowered, and yellow fog tints would look smart dude :cool: try uploading the images again man with the propper image code

Ph1 ITB'd 172
A For Sale advert maybe?

On a serious note, most people on here will tell you they hate your car and it looks crap as you have chosen the 'chav' mods for your car. Then no doubt the question of your insurance will come up and you will be told its fraud etc. not to declare your 'mods'

My opinion is each to there own. We are all young once, we all eventually see the light. You will look back on this and laugh in years to come.

RS6 C7
Its looks a tidy car, Dont hate me as this is just my opinion. Put ph2 rear light on with no tint, Change the wheels for some turinis or something along those lines, Lower it and remove the rear tints, colour code the side strips, bumper strips etc. Then leave it.

Grande 1.2
Its looks a tidy car, Dont hate me as this is just my opinion. Put ph2 rear light on with no tint, Change the wheels for some turinis or something along those lines, Lower it and remove the rear tints, colour code the side strips, bumper strips etc. Then leave it.

basicly make it look the same as everyone elses..........:sleepy:

Grande 1.2
what would you suggest then? People do the same thing for a reason. It looks good.

id suggest same to start with, but i wouldnt say stop and leave it....

yellow tints on the fogs would look good :cool: maybe some interior work? some carbon wrapping? something different

RS6 C7
id suggest same to start with, but i wouldnt say stop and leave it....

yellow tints on the fogs would look good :cool: maybe some interior work? some carbon wrapping? something different

Agree with the above, i have yellow fogs and some carbon bits haha.

CLIO PH1 172
To strat with I would get some new wheels in 15" then drop it as low as posible ! Ohh and remove the tints (windows and lights)